in First attempt for 2 Consecutive Years.
Dr. Rajasekhar - 9494362510
Dr.Manjunath - 9591712310
DNB General Medicine - Two (2) seats available
DNB Neurology - Two (2) seats available
DNB Cardiology - One (1) seat available
Dr.P.V.Raghava Sarma MD.,DM.,FACC, FSCAI., FESC., Cardiologist and Dr.P.Vijaya MD.,DM., Neurologist Presented Several International Scientific Paper Presentations on Original Clinical Research1. 2009 - ESC Congress at Barcelona
2. 2010 – 7th WSC Congress at Seoul
3. 2011 – Euro PCR at Paris
4. 2012 – 8th WSC at Brasilia, Brazil
5. 2013 - a) India Live 2013 at Chennai & b) CSI- NIC at Kolkata
First Modern super specialities hospital in Guntur, managed by 450 strong committed staff including highly qualified full time medical specialists, experienced nursing staff, efficient technicians, trained paramedical staff, Physical therapists, social workers and fully computerized administrative department working towards the comprehensive care of patients.
We have modern air conditioned cardiac CCU with each bed having central ECG & Video Monitoring system, central oxygen supply, central vaccum suction and central compressed air, bed side monitors, pulse oxy meters, gluco meters, nebulizer, emergency medicines, and lab support.
Daily Cardiology OPD cases are seen from Mon- Saturday.
24hrs emergency services for Cardiology cases
- Qualified Doctors
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- General Medical
- Feel like Home Services
- Outdoor Checkup
- Easy and Affordable Billing
Welcome to Neurology Services at Lalitha Super Specialities Hospital. Our physicians and staff members welcome the opportunity to provide your care. We are committed to high-quality service and making your visit as satisfying as possible.
- 24/7 availability Stroke team
- IV thrombolytic Treatment (rt-PA)
- Comprehensive rehabilitation
- Speech therapy
- Daily Neurology OPD cases
HERNIA CLINIC (OPEN & LAP)
Surgeries for Inguinal hernia, Incisional hernia, Epigastric Hernia, Umbilical hernia, femoral Hernia, Hiatus Hernia.
1. Endoscopy, Gastritis, Acid peptic Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Blood vomiting.
2. Surgeries for Gastric outlet onstruction, Gastric tumors, Antireflux , Achalasia Cardia, Esophageal varices, Esophageal diverticulectomy
- ACCIDENTS AND EMERGENCIES
- Surgeries for RTA,
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestinal perforation
Orthopaedic surgeons are devoted to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Some orthopaedists are generalists, while others specialize in certain areas of the body, such as: Hip and knee.
- Simple Injuries
- Spine Fractures
- Pelvic fractures
- Soft tissue reconstruction
- Amputation Surgeries
LASER AND LAPAROSCOPIC
Laparoscopy is the most common procedure used to diagnose and remove mild to moderate endometriosis. Instead of using a large abdominal incision, the surgeon inserts a lighted viewing instrument called a laparoscope through a small incision.
- EVLT for varicose veins
- Laser for Haemorrhoids, Piles, Fistula
- Laser for Lipoma, Laser for Spider Veins
- Lap Appendicectomy
- Lap Colectomy
- Lap hemicolectom